how much does it cost?
All our packages include Hay, Bedding, and Basic Hard Feed, turn out and bring in during winter months, and 24 hour turnout in the summer.
- Full Livery (All inclusive, 7 days) – from £433 per month.
- Full Livery, Mon to Fri (DIY weekends) – from £346 per month.
- Part Livery (Owner to muck out/poo pick 7 days) – from £260 per month.
We also offer various Assisted Duties, including Exercising and Clipping. Prices available on request.
Retirement Livery is also available – where horses live out in herds, and are cared for at Grass Livery. Basic Hard Feed is included, but Hay is at extra cost to the owner. Prices from £200 per month.
- Discount available for multiple liveries – please contact for details.
- If you would like further details on Potsford Livery or to see if we have a vacancy please feel free to contact Dawn Chamness on 07784877779 or email email@example.com
Please note that Potsford Farm is not a riding school. Lessons can however be provided by Dawn – who is an instructor in her own right (BHSAI).
Potsford Farm is the lessor of the arena.