Potsford Care Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Potsford Care Services Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2018.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- Contact information including name, email address, subject of your message, and any further details you give in the ‘message’ part of the contact form (only when visitors use the ‘send us a message’ link on this site).
What we do with the information we gather
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. These are known as the legal basis for processing.
The information you supply to us via the ‘send us a message’ link is sent to our email account. We require this information for the following reasons:
- To make contact/respond, regarding your reason for contacting us.
- For internal record keeping, and to improve our products and services.
- where we need to do so to perform the contract for services we have entered into with you
- where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms do not override our interests.
We may also occasionally use your personal information where we need to protect your vital interests (or someone else’s vital interests).
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998 (soon to be General Data Protection Regulations 2018).
Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process, but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. No client/contact/personal information is stored on our website.
A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser.
Overall, cookies can help provide you with a better website experience.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of websites.
If visitors opt-in to using Google Analytics cookies on this website (accessed via Cookie Consent icon link, bottom left of screen), then we can use these cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to client needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
If visitors do not opt-in, then no Google Analytics cookies will be used.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 (soon to be General Data Protection Regulations 2018). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Potsford Care Services Ltd, Potsford Farm, Wickham Market Rd, Letheringham, IP13 0NB.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.